Release and Configuration Manager
A huge international organisation is currently seeking a Release and Configuration manager to join their team on a permanent basis based in Central London.
The position will involve being responsible for the whole life cycle of a release.
The successful candidate will be given the chance to be part of an excellent international organisation with excellent benefits and fantastic progression prospects!
Key duties (not exhaustive) listed below:
- Managing all practical aspects of release management including environment management, configuration management and release governance
- Supporting Project Managers in delivery of their projects via a release
- Coordinating release activities and functions as a Process expert
- Creating and tracking the release improvement processes
- Developing, assures, and enforces established release management process and policies in support of IBMS configuration integration, testing, completeness and consistency
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Coordinating release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Weekly Reporting
- Negotiating and planning all release activities
Salary: £65-70k+ excellent Benefits
If you are interested in hearing more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency