Nursery NQT, Southwark September 2017
An exceptionally talented and robust Nursery NQT is required for a ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary school based within the London Borough of Southwark.
- Are you currently completing your teacher training at a UK recognised provider?
- Would you like to begin your career within a forward thinking primary with great opportunities for career progression and development and a tailored NQT programme?
- Are you considering relocating to London and feel that the South London Borough of Southwark could be a great option for that?
If you answered yes to any of the above then this Nursery NQT role could be for you.
- Nursery NQT position
- Full time, permanent teaching post
- Large Nursery – 52 places (AM & PM)
- September 2017 start date
- London Borough of Southwark
- Close by to Peckham Rye station
- Inner London Weighting Salary
- Good by OFSTED
Our client in Southwark is looking to recruit a tenacious Nursery NQT for September 2017 on a permanent basis. As an NQT you would be offered an unrivalled NQT programme and the support, CPD and training to ensure you get the very best from your career. Supported by an Outstanding NQT mentor who specialises within the Early Years you would be given the very best from day 1. As an NQT you will be able to bring forward with you exciting and fresh ideas.
As a Nursery NQT you will take on a class of 52 students (AM & PM) alongside several Nursery Nurses who will support in the development of the EYFS. In general, you will be working with various teaching resources, including interactive learning areas, which will help you gain insight into the best way to plan effective lessons.
The school is based in Peckham Rye, and is a short walking distance from the station. The school has an overall grade of ‘Good’ but are always looking at ways in which the school can develop further to become outstanding. The school is extremely popular amongst parents and is heavily oversubscribed.
Why not apply today for this exciting Nursery NQT role in Southwark. Send a copy of your CV.