Product & Experiences Coordinator - European Tour Operator
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you our new Product & Experiences Coordinator?
Expat Explore is looking for an enthusiastic Product & Experiences Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating, developing and improving our on-tour experiences such as restaurants, optional excursions, walking tours, ferries, coaches and other local operators that make our tours unique and our clients satisfied. The position will be in out Operations Department in the Logistics team.
Expat Explore is an UK based tour operator conducting coach tours around Europe and beyond. We are looking for a person with the right drive and personality, who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure our clients get the best meals and experiences on tour.
Your main responsibilities:
- To coordinate Expat Explore’s suppliers and local operators.
- Management of supplier contracting from sourcing through to negotiation and finalisation of contracts, as well as annual renegotiation of existing supplier contracts.
- Developing and updating tour indexes, manuals and itineraries.
- Day to day administration of group bookings; managing allocations according to terms and conditions, sending updates and coordinating invoicing and payment with the accounts department.
- Ensuring supplier standards are maintained and constantly seek to improve the experiences.
- Acting as main point of contact for suppliers and tours leaders, liaising with other departments and tour leaders on the accurate representation of local operators.
- Briefing tour leaders before and after tours.
- Responsible of managing tour review system and providing monthly reports to Operations Team.
- Manning the emergency phone on a rota and dealing with emergencies on tour in a professional, capable and calm manner. Providing support and advice to tour leaders when needed in difficult situations.
We are looking for someone with the below personal and professional competencies:
- Fast-thinking, forward-thinking and multi-tasking: At Expat Explore, things go fast. You must have a proven record of working in a fast-paced environment where you had to make quick decisions.
- Creative and innovative - the main focus is developing and improving the itineraries.
- Team work oriented: You will be a part of a small operations team where we all assist each other on a daily basis.
- Travel experience - professional and/or personal: You love to travel, and you have visited various places in Europe. Your geography knowledge is good. Work experience abroad is an advantage.
- Industry experience: Experience from a similar role or within the hospitality industry is valuable.
- Microsoft Office: You are competent with Microsoft office especially Excel. You know how to set up Excel spreadsheets.
- You hold a Higher Education Qualification in a relevant subject.