Data/Project Analyst - 6 month contract
A leading Financial Services practice that offers a complete service to individuals, corporates, not for profit organisations and professional practices, has an opportunity for a Data Analyst to join them on a six month contract.
The successful candidate will join the City office and will primarily assist and support the Chief Operating Officer with the day to day management and promotion of the Tax and Business Services division. Additionally, you will support teams including Audit, Corporate finance, private tax and Fund Administration.
The role requires an analytical individual with strong data and Excel skills.
- Assist and support the Chief Operating Officer in respect of meetings of the Operations Committee, Risk Management, Business Continuity and Corporate Responsibility committees and follow up action points arising from those meetings.
- Assist and support with managing operational aspects including client take on procedures, staff issues, operational systems, procedures and controls.
- Create accurate board reports
- Co-ordination and preparation of management information and management reports
- Prepare relevant budget schedules
- Review monthly management accounts
- Review budget schedules and flag anomalies and duplications
- Review relevant compliance and peer review reports
- Excellent report writing and minute taking skills.
- Ability and experience of working efficiently and accurately in order to meet deadlines, ensuring progress with day to day work and projects is maintained.
- Experience and confidence with managing multiple deadlines and tasks at any one time.
- Recognises business demands and is able to be pragmatic when workloads and deadlines fluctuate or change
- Have a sound understanding of how a professional services partnership works in practice.
- Experience of contributing to projects that are fit for purpose and support key business strategy and objectives.
- Ability and experience of contributing knowledgeably and confidently at meetings with senior staff and partners in attendance.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Accountancy qualification desirable but not essential.
- Appropriate experience of working in a professional/financial services firm or similar commercial environment
- Excellent IT skills.
- Numerate with knowledge and experience of working with budgets and financial accounts
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Natasha Nicholls