CCTV Engineer - Croydon & Romford - Various Roles
CCTV Engineer - Nights (4 on 4 off)
Do you have an electrical apprenticeship? Are you looking for your next step in your career? Or do you have experience in electrical engineering or CCTV? If you do, please read on as this could be the perfect role for you.
The RZ Group is currently recruiting for a Field Based CCTV Engineer based in both Croydon and Romford. The purpose of this role will be to diagnose, maintain, and install transport surveillance systems. All training will be provided, so if you have an electrical engineering background you will be considered for this role.
Please be aware, this role will be home based. Work locations will be at customer premises, typically working through the evening & night.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Completing required diagnostic, maintenance, and installation work on transport surveillance systems.
- Carrying out work planned by the Area Engineer.
- Assisting Engineers/Senior Engineers with their workload.
- Answering phone calls from the office and Senior/Area Engineer
- Responding in a professional manner to any e-mails received or other communication.
- Communicating with all customers / Garage Engineers in a professional manner.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Good technical skills, preferably with an electrical bias
- Good IT skills
- A good communicator
- Flexible with working hours
- Not essential but knowledge of CCTV or electrical engineering would be useful.
In return my client is willing to pay a salary of up £24,912 plus a van, fuel card and all the tools required to be successful in this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply, call or send your CV to