Head of Marketing - Events
Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to join a very well established Media and Events company based in Central London.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 4 Marketing Managers and 4 Marketers to build and drive the brand and marketing strategy for a portfolio of events and to ensure delivery against the business KPIs.
The Head of Marketing will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder environment. The Head of Marketing needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience.
** Salary £50K basic plus bonuses - OTE £65K
Other key duties and responsibilities for Head of Marketing job role will include:
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Drive sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensure content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Ensuring related websites are fully up to date with the latest content
- Identify data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Set up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Work closely with the telesales function within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Ensure good levels of communication across both businesses between production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing
- Be innovative and creative with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across both the business and the portfolio
- Build, lead, motivate and coach a team of 4 to deliver an effective, performing team that continually meets business needs.
- Manage budgets and forecasting for the team.
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly review campaign analysis to ensure that the target ROI
Knowledge and experience required for the job:
- Proven Marketing experience working in a similar role within a large scale event environment
- Track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business
- Motivated to perform, adaptable to change and a fast paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and finding solutions for problems
- Positive in outlook and approach
- A drive to improve and do things better
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates