Compliance Officer- Designate
An exciting opportunity is available at a distressed debt fund who are looking for a talented compliance officer to join them. The incumbent will report to the firm's London based Chief Compliance Officer.
Some of the key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Assisting with the firm's day to day compliance function including internal compliance reporting and policies
- Assisting with the Compliance Monitoring Program and Annual Compliance Review
- Managing regulatory changes as need
- Training other employees within compliance areas
- Reviewing the firm's trading activities
- Working closely with the investment team with regards to compliance matters
You will also need relevant work experience for this role, preferably within a large asset management firm or hedge fund.In return you can expect to receive a starting salary of £90,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits. There are also career progression opportunities from this position.