Private Household Housekeeper Live In/Out £27,000
Job Location: Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Versatile housekeeper for a live-in/out position based in Beaconsfield for a HNW household. All applicants must have a minimum of two years experience working with HNW Private Families as well as being able to demonstrate a history of exceptional attention to detail from previous positions.
The position includes (but not exclusive to):
- Cleaning the property to a remarkable 5* standard for all reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc
- Preparing rooms for family and all guests including room resets
- All household laundry - washing, drying and ironing according to garment and linen requirements
- Arranging dry-cleaning pick-ups/delivery
- Cleaning and maintaining household ornaments, belongings, etc
- Running errands for the household and providing assistance when required
- Able to direct additional staff rotas and produce cleaning plans for specific areas
The ideal Head Housekeeper will be:
- Extremely flexible and adaptable
- Hospitable and 'down-to-earth’
- Proactive Immaculately presented
- Clean Driver’s License
Live in accommodation is available if required. A degree of flexibility will be required with regards to hours, but typically these would be 09:00-18:00 five days per week.
When applying for this role, please make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for the position. Please can you ensure that you send an up to date CV. Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive for each position, we may not always get back to you immediately with a response, but will do our very best to get in contact within 48 hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Housekeeping within a private household: 2 years