Duties will include;
- preparing financial statements, business plans, commentaries and budgets for management or client reports;
- regularly undertaking audits, involving the examination of the organisation's accounts, analysing risk, inspecting the organisation's current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements;
- reviewing, implementing and adapting new and existing financial systems and controls;
- producing and analysing annual and monthly accounts;
- providing regular financial reports, as and when they are needed;
- managing expenditure, credit, payroll and investments;
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) or non-financial members of staff, providing financial information and advice;
advising managers on financial policy and control, such as the costs and benefits of a particular project;
- dealing with, and advising on tax issues, ensuring compliance with tax legislation;
- advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
- negotiating business terms with associated organisations such as suppliers;
- managing colleagues.
Please note minimum 2 years of experience in financial and service charge accounts in UK.
Salary range £20-30k depending on qualifications & experience