JUNIOR CUSTOMER LIAISON & ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
3 days left
- Full Time
BUSTER + PUNCH
Buster + Punch are a London-born interior fashion design label. We work with rare, solid materials to make extraordinary items for everyday use.
It all started in a garage in East London where we discovered a passion for making the things we love. From lighting and hardware to custom motorcycles and whisky bars, we now make unexpected and elegant interior products for those who want to live with conviction.
Our work is inspired by London’s fashion, music and sub-culture scenes where we collaborate with street artists, bike builders, musicians and fashion designers to inject attitude into our crafted products.
Currently we export to over 22 countries and retail through UK partners including Harrods, John Lewis and Heals.
You will work alongside our head office London Bridge team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very talented company and business going through a stage of rapid international expansion. No two days will be the same.
The role will be for an initial 3 month period and reporting to the Senior Accounts & Sales Assistant. We will hold a full review of the candidate's future role within the team after this period.
- Understanding of raising invoices and processing returns using software simliar to Quickbooks or Xero
- Daily tasks will include assisting with chasing accounts receivables and filing
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and to deliver work to a high degree of accuracy within a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Confident & happy to speak to customers on the phone
- Highly literate and well spoken
- Customer administration
- Proactive & can do attitude
- ?Experience of working within an e-commerce or a retail environment
- Language skills
- Ideal to have previous experience working as an accounts assistant for a minimum of one year in a British company
- based in London (London Bridge, SE1)
- other benefits
REFERENCES - will be required
Please note that due to high-demand we cannot reply to all applications.