Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics
Theatre Practitioner (Scrub and Anaesthetics)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (£12.82-£17.95 p/h)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate Theatre Practitioners with extensive experience in Scrub and Anaesthetics to join an excellent theatre team in Hertfordshire. The hospital specialise Bowel treatments, Breast screening and surgery, Bones and joints, Cancer investigations and treatments, Cosmetic surgery, Cyst removal, Dental surgery and treatments, Ear, nose and throat (ENT) treatments, Eye surgery and treatments, Gastroenterology
General surgery, Gynaecology, Hand surgery, Heart Treatments, Urology and many more.The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming, has a lovely atmosphere and prides itself on delivering a comprehensive service. They have recently undergone a major upgrade, which has included installing a highly advanced fifth theatre, new chemotherapy ward, brand new reception and state of the art CT and MRI scanners. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation and is easily accessible via public transport links around Hertfordshire.
What you will be doing:
- As Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics you will assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- As Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics you will assist in the delivery of care to meet patient's health and wellbeing.
- You will provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
- As Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics you will assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Apply technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment.
What you'll need:
- As Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics you will be registered with the appropriate governing board (NMC/HCPC)
- As Theatre Practitioner Scrub and Anaesthetics you will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training.
- You will have evidence of continual professional development.
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on and or email
This location is commutable from: Luton, Stevenage, St Albans, and Watford.