An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Workshop Controller to work within a successful Main Dealership in the CM Postcode area of Essex.
• Do you have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
• Have you got a resilient personality with a drive to succeed?
• Are you enthusiastic, friendly and helpful?
• Can you be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service?
Then please read on.....
The successful candidate will be responsible for allocating work to all Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved. You will liaise with Service Advisors when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
You will be working in a Service department with 7 Technicians, so being a team player and being an experienced main dealer Workshop Controller is essential for this role.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure all work is completed timely and are accurate, managing the customer's expectations at all times
• Report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed where delays result
• Assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required
• Ensure all work is carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both colleagues and customers
• Keep up to date with all technological developments
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
• Support all team members and work together for the benefit of the dealership
• Maintaining extended road test logs and managing the quality control program.
Working hours: 8am till 6 Monday to Friday every other Saturday.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our clients' requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the CM Postcode, Essex, area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.