Internal Audit Senior
A high-growth technology business based in Watford have created a new role within their Business Transformation department to recommend and implement improvements. This consultative position will be integral to the next stage of development for the company and will allow the successful candidate access to all areas of the business.
The finance team sees this position as evolving as improvements are made with opportunity to join commercial or core teams in the future. Alongside a competitive base salary the package also includes: Bonus + private medical + gym membership + above average holiday days.
- Creating and updating a risk and controls matrix, which will include designing test scripts
- Acting as controls expert across the business
- Timetabling controls testing to ensure it is completed on a quarterly basis
- Owning the reporting preparation for the UK Finance Director and UK Executive Board
- Management of remediation plans
Skills & Experience required:
- Auditing of controls
- Preparation of Reporting on controls effectiveness
- Well organised, good at timetabling and ensuring the business works to timetable
If this position is of interest then please apply below as soon as possible as the business are keen to get someone on board now.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: