Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: Park Royal - London
Similar Job titles: Quality Assurance - Quality Controller - Technical Assistant
Do you have a background in Quality Control in the FMCG market?
- Ensure the HACCP pre-requisites are under control, Check on HACCP system to ensure that it is been thoroughly followed and reviewed.
- Daily positive release of finished products. Conducting daily audits for the confirmation of the Critical Control Points.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly calibration. Monitor daily temperature recording and informing if temperatures are out of specification.
- Investigate customer complaint and recommend corrective actions.
- Verification of quality documents and filling them on daily basis. Logging of any changed version on the document log.
- Conduct traceability backward and forward. Log entry on daily incoming packaging for traceability purpose.
- Issue out alcohol as required, conduct alcohol mass balance and also organic mass balance.
- Work with Recipe management systems and update the recipes when a change is introduced.
- Organise lab testing samples on monthly basis.
- Prepare in house product specification for packing team.
- Carry out GMP audit and prepare for any inspection or audit.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.