Assistant Management Accountant
4 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work for a leading entertainments business based in Central London? My client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team, in a role that offers progression and development within the finance function.
- Reporting to our Management Accountant you will play a key role in supporting the finance function.
- Ownership of the cash book and bank account
- Support to our Management Accountant and overall finance team.
- First point of contact for banking enquires.
- Work closely with the cash office team
- Assistance in the production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and post monthly accruals
- Maintaining our fixed asset register and depreciation schedules
- Ad hoc projects basis, truly giving you the opportunity to succeed.
- Willing to study ACCA or CIMA if not already in process with a qualification (Candidates who are not studying will also be considered)
- Computer literate, with strong excel skills
- Motivated and proactive individual who is willing to involve themselves in all areas of finance.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.