Event Manager- Financial Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Event Manager- Financial services
£30,000-£45,000 + bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Event Manager to join the Corporate Events team to deliver corporate internal events for the business.
- Manage the delivery of high profile events for internal clients across the business, ensuring the event services meet clients' expectation at all times.
- Manage events such as conferences, exhibitions, seminars, market-open ceremonies, dinners, drinks receptions, celebratory parties and corporate hospitality
- Responsible for Events budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clients and
- Current/recent experience in event management in the financial services industry or in a corporate environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent understanding and experience of working on a range of events and all parts of the event management process.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Good negotiation skills with suppliers, venues and sponsors.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.