Qualified Nursery Nurse - Watford
Qualified Nursery Practitioner - Watford - Permanent position - Full Time
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified individual to work in their Watford nursery on a permanent basis.
Working alongside the friendly team at this lovely setting you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development.
- Develop your career and professional experience.
- Progress to more senior positions within the company.
- Be part of a strong, well supported team.
- Receive competitive salary rates and holidays.
- Take part in company outings and events.
Qualifications and experience required:
- NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare.
- First Aid
- Solid experience of working with children 0-5 years old
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
- Have a passion for children and childcare
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take responsibility of a group of key children.
- Plan a range of interesting, age appropriate activities.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
Due to the nature of the job, the successful applicant will be subject to compliance and safeguarding checks.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.