Head of FP&A
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis for a Global Financial Services firm based in Central London. The will manage a team and be involved in the day to day tasks of FP&A as well as numerous projects, strategy and take a lead in the design of new processes and gaining efficiency's.
The role manages the FP&A function for the business and interacts with senior management including the CFO. The role is based in London but has a global remit. The focus is on forward looking rather than just historical data and will need you to continually develop the analysis as well as monitor and assess trends and brief senior management on the impact of these trends.
- Leading Monthly close process for FP&A including communication of time-lines, preparation and delivery of Group Flash results and monthly Group Management packs.
- Work closely with CFO's & FP&A Heads to bring in new, insightful, value add information and analysis.
- Drive MI Policy.
- Working directly with the CFO to present the Monthly/Quarterly results as well as brief them on key matters relating to the close or related analysis.
- Manage new systems roll out and ongoing project development
- Develop driver based revenue and expense analysis
- Drive change projects across the business
- Focus on driving improvements in the analysis and insight provided to senior management.
- Work with IT to improve the functionality of the Global Reporting tool.
- Day to day management of Qualified and Part Qualified team members
As this role has exposure to senior management you will need to be qualified with a number of years experience in FP&A. You must have demonstrated prior experience of working with Senior Management (ideally both within Finance and within a Business) and must have previously worked in a senior role for a mid/large Financial Services business.
You will ideally be ACA qualified or alternatively have an internationally recognised accountancy qualification or MBA. Strong financial services knowledge and experience is also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong commercial acumen as the role involves considerable interaction with finance senior management and constantly working with both financial and non-financial information.