Senior Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
- FTSE 100 business
- Newly created role to focus on performance marketing best practice
- Strategic role sitting in the central function supporting multiple product teams
- Targeting multiple verticals including Energy, Finance, Telecoms, Technology and Life Sciences
- Exceptional skills needed around SEO/SEM
- Experience working in a digital, commercial client-side marketing role
The Role: The Senior SEM Manager will be responsible for defining the search marketing strategy together with the vertical marketing teams. The role will be targeted on delivering acquisition of new customers through driving high-quality traffic to the websites and optimising the customer journeys and conversions. The Senior SEM Manager will be tasked with improving organic search rankings, increasing web traffic through organic channels and delivering a paid media strategy. Sitting in the centralised team, the successful candidate must build internal relationships with departmental marketing, sales teams, and other external stakeholders. These relationships will be fundamental to the digital transformation that the business is going through. You will be a digital expert in-house.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior SEM Manager include:
- Developing a robust digital marketing strategy for across the business
- Utilising organic search and paid media techniques to drive traffic to multiple websites
- Working with the internal marketing teams to teach, develop and up-skill
- Improving the website traffic volume and quality across multiple sites
- Support the performance marketing teams to help optimise the online customer journeys
- Being the lead on building the analytics and reporting KPI's for all digital campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Google AdWords experience
- SEO/SEM experience
- Experience of working and improving digital traffic and online customer journeys
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation managing multiple stakeholders
- Confidence to teach digital marketing tactics to other marketers
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- A high level of written English
The Company: This established FTSE 250 business are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to improve their offering. The business has a range of products including content, software, and events. The marketing team is growing and they are changing to become a marketing-lead business. This is a great opportunity to get in to a big business with big career opportunities.
The Package for Senior SEM Manager:
- Salary: £45,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Senior SEM Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.