One of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK are looking for German speaking Sales Execs, experience is not required.
The Sales Executive Role
The Sales Executive to join our growing B2B team. You'll be working on leading global brands and will be responsible for growing and maintaining your own portfolio.
The role requires a very consultative sell with a focus on finding the right businesses to match our product. It requires you to have business conversations with decision makers about growing their business, so commercial acumen is crucial. The first six months will be focused on building the foundations required to then become a Business Development Manager. You’ll be given active accounts on the day you start with realistic earning potential. For the first 3 months, you'll be part of an intensive training programme that will equip you with the skills you need to acheive.
What will the Sales Executive be doing?
- Researching and building a pipeline of key clients
- Building on existing accounts on a global scale
- Ability to spot business opportunities across different verticals
- Building close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams
- Achieving and exceeding KPI’s
What are we looking for in a Sales Executive?
- Ideally some sort of sales experience, but this isn't essential.
- Driven, articulate and hungry to succeed.
- Ideally an exposure to Digital Marketing, but once again this isn't essential.
Why work at as a Sales Executive?
- Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture