Purchase Ledger Assistant - progression available
7 days left
- Full Time
A prestigious property company based in Central London are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team. You will take on responsibility for processing supplier invoices and maintaining appropriate records in relation to the Group and related entities.
The company will offer the candidate progression and the chance to develop.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with 3-12 months experience in an accounts role that included processing purchase ledger invoices. Alternatively, if you are studying AAT and have 6-12 months experience this would also be considered.
• Coding and processing invoices and credit notes
• Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and copies saved in the appropriate location on the network
• Review ageing on a regular basis to be in a position to provide updates upon request
• Prepare payment runs
• Issue remittance at the point the payment run is approved
• Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
The candidate will have the ability to multi task and can demonstrate attention to detail, time management and organisational skills. Good communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with suppliers daily.
The client would like to start someone ASAP so candidates on short notice would be preferred.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.