Accounts Senior - Business Services - Competitive Salary
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a change in Practice to a supportive and thriving environment where there is visible opportunity to progress?
My client a multi office Chartered Practice is currently looking to hire an Accounts Senior for their Ipswich office
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join the busy Business Services team at our Ipswich office. The role will predominantly involve preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with the preparation of tax computations and returns for all clients. Some of the duties will be carried out at clients’ premises so a full clean driving licence will be necessary.
The successful candidate:
- Will be ACA / ACCA qualified (or qualified by experience).
- Will have proven skills in the preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnership and limited companies
- The ability to prepare tax computations and returns for all clients. Knowledge of accounts preparation
- Will possess a high level of IT proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel in particular),
- The ability to use various accounting packages. Familiarity with CCH software and Sage would be useful.
- Will be confident and articulate in dealing with a wide range of clients. Previous experience of responsibility for a portfolio of clients is essential.
- Prior experience of supervising student accountants in their day to day work would be beneficial.
- Will have a tenacious, thorough and self-motivated attitude with an expert eye for detail and the ability to present/explain findings in a clear, concise manner.
- A focus on personal development would be an asset.
- Will have a full clean UK driving licence and access to own transport, with the willingness to travel to assignments when necessary
Synonyms: Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant Accounts Senior, Accounts Executive Accounts Senior, Client Portfolio Manager, Senior Accountant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.