Construction Project Manager
Up to £55,000+ Package (15% KPI Bonus / Healthcare / Vehicle / Pension)
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Project / Contracts Manager to join an expanding company based in Hampshire, who work on a national basis.
You will be responsible for overseeing a range of exciting new projects from inception through to completion. Ideally you will have gained experience within new build and refurbishment / fit out and have the capability of effectively managing projects up to a value of £5m.
- Effectively managing multiple construction projects, you will be responsible for the timely completion of projects, working within contractual deadlines (Values £500k to £5m).
- Ensure compliance with all company commercial and financial procedures, a previous QS background would be desirable.
- Excellent technical and practical knowledge of construction methods, procurement and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Development and delivery of project programme and control of project costs.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract administration.
- Assisting with pre-construction development and tendering.
- Progress reporting and client liaison.
- Considerable (5 years +) practical knowledge of managing construction projects, ideally within refurbishment or fit out and small new build.
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with senior management, clients, stakeholders and other staff members.
- IT Literate with a full working knowledge of Project Software (Microsoft Project) is essential, an understanding and user knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Commercially aware with strong financial ability.
- Very organised with the ability to handle a pressured workload and deadlines.
- Qualified within a construction discipline and technically minded.
- Have knowledge and understanding of site based Health & Safety and industry appropriate accreditation (SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid).
- Hold a valid UK driver's license and be prepared to travel to site locations, acting as main point of contact with the client.