Dutch-Speakers - Business Development Manager, Insights Firm
We are a global best practice, consulting and technology company. Headquartered in Washington DC and listed on the New York stock exchange, but with over 6,000 employees based in tens of offices across the world, they are a truly global business. Their clients match this description, too - they work with over 90% of the Fortune 500 and 85% of the FTSE 100.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to be part of a newly created, truly international team? We are currently seeking a number of talented multilingual sales professionals in our central London office.
As a Business Development Manager you will bringing on new accounts from one of several key operating countries in Scandanavia, driving revenue growth and new sales of their solutions.
We provide leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our presence across Europe continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals.
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Cultivate new and existing business: Develop, grow, and retain relationships with C-level executives and Human Resources leaders within your portfolio of middle market, corporate and partner accounts.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, presenting client-led solutions and closing deals in order to achieve revenue and growth goals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
- 1 to 3 years successful B2B sales and/or account management experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Fluent business English, plus native/fluent language skills in at least one of the following - Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian,
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in a business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
What We Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to their groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.