Loans Administrator - London
6 days left
- Full Time
A Lender in central London is looking for a Loan Administrator/documentaion officer to come on board and administer a range of lending products.
The job holder will support the documentation of a range of lending products which is chiefly made up of commercial mortgages but also includes SME working capital & trade finance facilities. The role will require end-to-end management of the process following credit approval through to completion and ensuring collateral is correctly executed together with post-completion follow up. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing facility documentation in line with the bank’s standard operating policy & procedures as well as applicable external rules and regulations.
- Responsibility for the timely issuance of credit facility documentation
- Oversee queries raised by the bank’s solicitors and valuers, resolving problems and/or referring them to the Head of Credit Administration or, where relevant, the Head of Credit/Head of Commercial Banking for approval in terms of the bank’s delegated authorities.
- Liaison with Branch & Relationship Managers, Operations, Credit Approval and Remedial Management relating to Credit Administration
- Review and assess reports produced by the bank’s solicitors and valuers, identifying key risks and ensuring collateral and credit structure is as per credit approval
- Instructing solicitors and valuers to ensure collateral and credit structure is as per credit approval
Key Attributes and Requirements:
Understanding of credit documentation, security perfection, property valuations and collateral management Understanding of key risks ie. documentation, collateral,transaction & other related risks arising from commercial property lending! Excellen written and verbal communication skills are essential
Great opportunity for a candidate with previous lending administration experience, please get in touch!