Customer Success Manager - Independent Restaurants
3 days left
- Full Time
Customer Success Manager – Independent Restaurants
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Are you fed up of working late nights?
Fed up of working long hours?
Want to move into a 9-5 Mon-Fri job?
Then, read on……
My client is a leading Tech Company who operate throughout the UK and provide cloud-based software solutions for the hospitality industry
They are a fun, close-knit team and they are looking for the right person who has been either a Senior GM, Operations manager or Customer Success Manager with Marketing experience to join their family from a restaurant background and are looking for –
- Individuals who want to be a part of their personality and culture
- Professionals who have energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- Entrepreneurial spirits who show they can live by their company values each day.
This is an opportunity to deal with independent restaurant clients’ accounts (fewer than 100 employees) as a Customer Success Manager and deliver world class support to your clients and if you impress and succeed, then progression is rapid for the right person.
This position requires great business sense, a solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, strong analytic and critical thinking skills, as well as strong customer service skills. In this role, you will maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts. Proactive duties include account monitoring, regular check-ins and relationship building - while reactive duties include training, product/customer support, and appropriate management when technical issues and feature requests arise
The Role – As a Customer Success Manager you will -
- Ensure that your Independent client accounts are maintained in a scalable manner
- Identify and implement strategies to enable Clients to engage & Support them in achieving ROI from their solutions in a cost-effective way
- Ensure churn metrics are hit
- Ensure Customer Community engagement is maximised by collaborating with the Customer Community Manager.
- Working on the Tech Touch /One too many touch model and ensuring minimum standards are achieved
- Utilisation of Gainsight’s communication tool
- Ensuring satisfaction metrics are hit
- A degree in marketing and communication is required- a newly qualified graduate is ideal or someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role too. Experience with Mass Message marketing is ideal
- The ideal applicant will need to be articulate and professional with the ability to identify opportunities and think on their feet
- Exceptional organisational skills are essential. As the volume of clients is large, you will ensure that they are maintained in a consistent, scalable way.
- Experience and a passion for managing volumes of data and the associated analytics are vital.
- You should be excited and engaged in the hospitality industry- enjoy spending time in London’s vibrant hospitality scene and If you have experience working in the hospitality industry this will give a great head start with the language, processes and where customers can seek to get value from their solutions.
If this sounds like you and you feel you could be their next Customer Success Manager, then my clients are interviewing ASAP, so get in touch today with a recent CV
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!