Looking for a broad digital and print graphic design role? Established for over 40 years, our client is a market leading manufacturer with a strong brand in the industry that it operates in. They're a family run business and have a nice culture with some employees in the marketing team having been with the company for over 10 years.
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer; you'll be responsible for creating offline and online marketing assets. Day to day your role will involve;
- Manage the end to end design process
- Create offline assets including - direct mail, product brochures, event flyers, posters
- Create online assets including - email templates, landing page designs, online adverts, web banners
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand design needs
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in budget
Skills and experience the Graphic Designer must bring;
- Ideally B2B experience in a Graphic Design role
- Experience of creating digital and printed designs
- Excellent knowledge of Design Programs; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills
Salary and benefits for the Graphic Designer role;
£22 - 25,000 basic
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.