Senior Multi Skilled Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Lamonby Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Multi Skilled Engineer to join our client a Reputable Building Services company who specialise in HVAC services.
Senior Multi Skilled Engineer Role: -
Maintenance of PPM programs to commercial properties.
Gas safety checks and plant room M&E inspections.
If gas skilled then boiler servicing, repair and replacement along with associated plant and controls. Pipework, Valves and controls experience required.
Fans and air handling unit experience. AC and AHU filter servicing along with PPM to units.
Some knowledge of BMS equipment controls would be beneficial.
All new starts will be under a 3-month probation period. Excellent opportunities to progress their careers with training opportunities for the correct candidate.
Role Requirements and Qualifications: -
Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
Strong written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and write accurate correspondence and reports
Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide practical solutions
Strong team-working skills
Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
Excellent customer service skills
The Package: -
- Salary £36,000- £46,000 (dependant on experience)
- Basic 40 Hour week. 08:00 to 16:30 with 0.5 Hour lunch unpaid.
- Over time will be paid at 1.75 the basic rate.
- Standby rota. 1 in 6 at present. Payment of £100.00 will be for the 7 days.
- Callout will be paid door to door.
- 4 weeks’ holiday increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days.
- Entitlement to a stake holder pension scheme.
- Company vehicle. Tracked and sign written. Reasonable private use only.
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Brad direct on