Assistant Contract Manager
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Contract Manager – Design in the London areato join their busy team. Liaising with clients and construction companies
The responsibilities are as below:
- Lead projects, including meeting with clients to discuss their requirements.
- Arrange for site surveys and site investigations required for design purposes in liaison with project architect.
- Prepare projects in liaison with clients and project architect.
- Coordinate with other design consultants on a project.
- Liaise with site team to clarify their queries on the drawings.
- Ability to prepare construction drawings for project site if required using AutoCAD software.
- Prepare construction program for the project and ensure work on site is carried accordingly coordinating with site team.
- Track and update progress for the project Arrange permits and licenses required for the project with local authorities/council.
- Basic knowledge and ability to understand building regulations and CFSH.
- Liaise with building control and building warranty inspectors and provide info required for approval of plans.
- Prepare quantities estimation for project under construction and manage procurement of materials, subcontractors and specialist items required.
- Attend meeting with site team and discuss the project progress.
- Good working knowledge of construction methods and materials.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good numeracy & IT skills.
- Ability to carry out the role independently on a number of projects.
- Good attention to detail; methodical and organised.
This position is a Permanent Role, Salary - £28,000 annum
If this sounds a bit like you, then please email your CV to or call