Senior Design Manager £55,000 - £70,000 + package Permanent London
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Design Manager | £55,000 - £70,000 + package | Permanent | London
A leading housing specialist that offers market-leading construction solutions across London and the south as a contractor, developer and investor is looking for a successful and driven design manager to join their team. They are embarking on a 35m conversion of a grade 2 listed building in East London. The company has achieved impressive, consistent growth, with a turnover of £200m, reflecting its outstanding track record for delivering an unrivalled combination of social housing new build, refurbishment, regeneration, mixed use, Public Private Partnerships and private residential schemes.
- The Design Manager will contribute to daily design management. They will manage the Design Consultants
- To regularly monitor the quality of work executed on site to ensure that it is as benchmarked or designed/specified
- Participate in the compilation and presentation of completed design records that are required for project completion. This includes the relevant certification.
- To be an active participant in post-project reviews to ensure learning from project experiences
- Proven track record of Programming and design management.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislations and procedures.
- Valid driving licence
If you are a Design Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply with an updated CV