Graduate Trainee - Pensions Administration
5 days left
- Full Time
Graduate - Business Development Support
To provide high calibre and proactive sales support to Business Development team in order to maximise effectiveness of the BD and defined benefits team and ensure achievement of team targets.
- Provide logistical support to BD and team and in particular assist in the process for agreeing/declining quotations
- Assist in the pre and post quotation process as required
- Keep up to date and relevant for conferences and other events as required
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of Internal monthly information and compiling management information for DB business development
- Responsible for regular MI in respect of EBC requests
- Assist in production of marketing materials for Defined Benefits
- Support organisation of marketing events for EBC’s, trustees and clients
- Educated to degree level, ideally in maths or business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and quality
- Ability to self-organise to achieve objectives within timescales
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent IT skills including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Based in London
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional dental care
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (4 X salary)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.