Assistant Manager - Letchworth Garden City £17,000 - £18,000 +
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to support the Shop Manager in managing the day-to-day running of our clients Boutique Charity Store in Letchworth.
If you have retail experience, enthusiasm, energy and 'can do' approach, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
The role responsibilities for this position will be:
- To assist the shop manager in overseeing the daily operation of the shop. In this, they will be guided by the shop manager.
- To help ensure that the shop layout, standards and operations are to an acceptable standard and in line with the charity's guidelines
- To help ensure that the volunteers are properly supported, according to the guidance of the shop manager
- To ensure that the shop is run properly in the absence of the shop manager and holidays and periods of absence are covered
- To be responsible for the financial management of the shop and the opening and closing of the shop on the days the shop manager is absent
For further details please submit your CV.
**Applicants must have retail management experience**