C# Junior Developer - IT, Central Essex
7 days left
- Full Time
A highly regarded Multi-National Global Logistics Provider is recruiting for a C# Junior Developer to be based within the companies IT department at offices in Central Essex.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working closely with the IT Team and end users of in house applications.
Main Purpose of the Role
The C# Junior Developer is responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining bespoke applications, IT systems and services for the company and associated Companies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and examine current systems; ?
- Develop and code at all levels of various desktop and web applications using C# .NET; ?
- Contribute to the full development cycle and direction of feature sets; ?
- Test and modify systems before launch to ensure that that they operate reliably; ?
- Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing of software and systems; ?
- Facilitate the implementation, training and support of all in-house software as well as ensuring optimum usage; ?
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of re-usable components; ?
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment; ?
- Translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions; ?
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks on the path to production; ?
- Support and maintain existing in house developments;
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
To Be Considered;
- You will have proven experience as a C# developer
- Experience with testing and modifying systems before launch
- Experience with fault finding, diagnosing and fixing of software and systems
- An opportunity to join a forward thinking globally recognised organisation
- Salary up to £35K
Please contact Craig at Willis Global for full details.