Web Designer - North London
Exciting and challenging role within a rapidly expanding web technology company, designing digital and print media for national and internationally based clients.
You will be joining an expert team and contributing to graphics design within our design team. Enthusiasm, humour and an ability to pick up new concepts proactively and adapt to change are essential. Part of your role will involve liaising with front-end developers, other designers and project managers, so superb communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant design experience (screen, print, brand identity)
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong visual design skills and incredible attention to detail
- Solid understanding of interaction design patterns, user design principles related to web and mobile design
- Ability to prioritise and manage work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of visual, interaction or graphic design work
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have good knowledge of Sketch, 3D Rendering, Adobe Acrobat, After Effects, MS Office.
The role and responsibilities
- Play a proactive role in creating visually and verbally compelling solutions for responsive websites, apps, brand identities, printed items and a broad spectrum of other materials
- Work with the team to translate client needs into workable designs
- Confidently lead design projects to success through clear communication, decisive action, and stellar work
- Visualise concepts and applications through sketches, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes
- Overcome the constraints that technology, time, or budget have on a given project
- Possess a solid understanding of front end and mobile app development
- Work closely with web developers to ensure frictionless design-to-development transition
- Desire to learn, grow, and teach skills to further your abilities and the abilities of the team
- Open and receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill-set
- Opportunity to be an influential part of our small and growing team
- This is not a remote opportunity
Xanda are a cutting edge web technology company with clients ranging from national telecoms providers to award winning fashion houses and professional footballers. With over 18 years’ experience in cloud based web systems, we pioneer new technology and services to achieve maximum added value from web technology for their clients.
Apply now for immediate start.