Consultant - SQL
3 days left
- Full Time
Data Consultant- SQL
As a Consultant you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Your high levels of creativity and drive and your genuine affinity for problem-solving will serve you well in my clients innovative and fast-paced environment.
There are multiple roles across many different levels for my client so all experience from junior up to senior is being encouraged to apply.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Identifying client issues where Business Intelligence can deliver tangible benefits, shaping solutions and using them to deliver rapid improvements in performance to meet business needs
- Using your experience to identify and propose new solutions to client problems and assist with developing them
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams with our clients to use data analysis, visualisation and modelling to support the Deal process
- Consulting with clients on business issues, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Delivering dynamic reporting and forecasting capability utilising the leading BI software tools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in a technical or analytical based subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, statistical etc.) and most of the following;
- Some experience of visualisation packages (Tableau or Qlikview)
- Data Loading and BI/ETL Solutions (SQL Server preferred) or Database Design and development experience
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- The ability and willingness to work abroad when needed due to project work
- The ability to independently query, manipulate, analyse and intrepret data
My client is looking to pay anywhere from 35k up to 60k basics with good benefits on top.
The chance to work for a globally recognised company.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a Data Professional and believe consulting is something you may be interested in then please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page
Consultancy, BI, Data, SQL Server, SQL, Analyst, Database