Polish - Linguistic Quality Assurance Tester
Do you have experience as a translator, proof-reader or language teacher?
Have great attention to detail?
Want to put your linguistic skills to use?....This could be the role for you!
Our client based in Cambridge is looking for Linguistic Quality Assurance Testers Polish – English and English – Polish for a full time in-house position.
Duties will include:
• Linguistic testing of software, websites, audio, presentations, etc from diverse clients
• Reporting any typos, grammar mistakes, truncation issues and inconsistencies
• Ensuring that the text is compliant with customer glossaries and style guides
• Submitting issues in bug tracking systems and then verifying the fixes
• Editing of graphics and snapping screenshots for product documentation
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Native speaker with a high level of language awareness
• A high level of proficiency in English
• Very good eye for detail
• Good communicator with excellent reporting skills
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Confident and comfortable in using IT platforms and devices
• Linguistic or testing experience or training/education required
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full time: (40 Hours per week)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.