Business Development - Partnership Manager
- Extensive education from the best digital marketers in the industry
- Work with exciting clients
- 25 Days Holiday
- Regular Footprint Fun Days (Previous events include clay pigeon shooting, boating, wine tasting, Crystal Maze, cookery courses and firewalking)
- Regular 'Think with Footprint' Guest Speakers
Application Deadline: 1st March 2017
Interviews: Week Beginning 6th March 2017
Start Date: 3rd April 2017
Location: Central London (Hot Desk)
The role is based in London. We ask that you spend every Friday at our Head Office in Colchester for continued professional education
Description: Ultimate responsibility to generate qualified leads through partnerships in London
This is largely a field role with the majority of your time spent visiting agencies, on calls or in meetings.
Salary: £30,000 (With commissions and bonus expected take home £35,000-45,000)
Commissions: 10% of new business 1st month’s invoice
Bonus: £200 per month if you achieve 40 meetings
Who it would suit: Successful applicants for the role must be comfortable talking about Digital Marketing and websites with agencies. It could also suit someone that has previously worked for and understands how web design agencies work.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Build New Distribution Relationships
- Manage Existing Distribution Relationships
- Organise sales events with distribution partners
- Delivering Presentations
- Occasional support with New Client Enquiries and Sales Presentations
- Contribute to the strategic sales plan
- Continued Professional Education
About Footprint Digital
- Do you want to do the best work of your career? Join our team of experts
- Do you want to work with purpose and have an impact?
- Do you want to live a life where you are challenged to achieve exceptional things?
- Do you want a career that is fascinating and ever-changing?
- Do you want to work in an environment with colleagues that will help build your self-confidence and love of life?
- Do you want to work for a company that values your long-term development in life over short term profits?
If the answer to the above is yes: Footprint Digital is the place for you.
We are on a journey. Be part of it.
We know that there are lots of digital agencies out there, but we have something quite unique….
Our vision is to help every business in the world achieve more.
We believe there is nothing people can't achieve and that together we can make it happen.
We are a collective of experts that help businesses make more money online.
We provide specialist Digital Marketing Services with a focus on web conversion activities:
- SEO - Generate more business through high positions in search engines.
- PPC - Achieve a greater return on investment with online advertising.
- Conversion - Improve your website conversion rate.
Do you want to work in an environment with colleagues that will help build your self-confidence and love of life?
We strive to be the best company in The World to work for and our vision is to create a team that says:
"I am proud of my job." "I am supported to do the best work of my career."
Footprint Digital only employ the best.
Our ambitions are huge. In order to achieve them, we want exactly the right sort of people to join us and share in our vision.
Footprint Digital only employ the best. All of our current team have some or all of the following:
- are industry leaders
- 1st class undergraduate degrees
- masters degrees
- over 10 years industry experience
Everyone in our team shares our values. We...
- Genuinely care
- Believe in people and what they can achieve
- Embrace challenges
- Encourage people
- Value relationships and build trust
- Take responsibility and take action
- Are proactive and ask 'what more can I do?'
- Are open, honest & fair
- Together we can make it happen
Does that sound like you?
We believe you can do better. Join Footprint Digital and you will:
- Never stop learning
- Work in a collaborative environment with a strong support network
- Have the freedom to do the best work of your career
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve your ability to walk into any company and create results
- Grow personally and professionally
Footprint provide a 23 day training course called Footprint Digital Academy Fundamentals to all members of our team.
Business Development - Partnership Manager Role
We love our clients and want the best for them. Relationships are at the core of everything we do at Footprint Digital. We work hard to build exceptional relationships with our clients. This role is where it all starts.
The Partnership Development Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with web development and PR agencies in London. You will arrange meetings, introduce Footprint Digital, deliver presentations and work to develop a cross-referral distribution relationships. You will work to encourage these partners to refer their clients to us. Your main objective will be to build and maintain relationships with partners in order to generate leads. These leads are then passed on to be closed by the sales team.
The holder of the role will be expected to come to the role with exceptional presentation delivery skills, emotional intelligence, rapport building skills and project management skills alongside the ability to spot opportunities and ultimately generate leads.
This is largely a field role with the majority of your time spent visiting agencies, on calls or in meetings. The role is very sociable and involves a high amount of day to day interaction with agencies, clients and our team. Although hard work, the role can be lots of fun.There’s also great room for career development. Footprint is growing fast and you could progress quickly.
Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Friday. We expect you will spend 4 days per week in meetings in London and one in the Colchester office for ongoing education.