Management Development Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Main purpose of Job
The main purpose of the job is to provide learning & development support to managers within our client to increase their effectiveness in their roles.
Development is delivered through a scheduled programme of courses and workshops, supported by 1:1, small group and adhoc activity. Use of remote learning methods is of growing importance in the function.
- Main Functions of the Job
- Design, deliver and produce training and learning materials. This includes creation of e-learning materials.
- Consult with various areas of the business and the Management Development Team to deliver a range of training and or development solutions to meet
on-going business needs.
- When appropriate, prepare proposals and project scopes to meet the needs of the business.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training in support of corporate and development initiatives.
- Responsibilities and Decision Making
- Responsible for ensuring that any assigned tasks are successfully managed from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that good levels of business knowledge and training skills are maintained.
- Ensure that course materials and training interventions meet our clients standards and address the identified training need.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding the Company’s products and services, risk management approaches, and business objectives.
- Reviewing all process elements and identifying opportunities for quality improvement and follow-up actions.
- Communication Interfaces
Effective consultancy and 'contracting’ with members of the Field Management Team and Cirencester Departments alike in relation to proposed development opportunities.
Delivering effective training events to all target audiences.
Maintaining appropriate contact with other Divisions in Cirencester and pro-actively seek to manage and develop those relationships.
Reporting against agreed project and team requirements.
Building and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues and team members to enlist their commitment and support to each project.
To share priorities, initiatives, new techniques, solution developments and ideas.
This role is one of the key interfaces between Cirencester, the Field Management Team and the Partnership. As such, a quality service must be provided at all times and in a professional manner.
The role demands that knowledge be applied to delivering training across a broad range of areas. Flexibility to move quickly from one topic to another with limited preparation time is vital.
- Reporting Relationships
- Substantial development and training design and delivery experience. (Experience within Financial Services would be an advantage).
- Relevant instructional design experience in relation to the creation of e-learning
- Ability to conduct a TNA and subsequent proposal.
Not essential, but preferable requirements
- CIPD qualified
- Diploma in Financial Services qualified
- Experience in creating e-learning
Requires minimum supervision
Tactful and astute.
Controlled and level-headed.
Proactive - spots and seeks out opportunities.
Client focussed - responsive to an individual’s style and pace.
Results oriented and pragmatic - gets things done.
Organisational commitment - seeks win/win and adapts to the culture.
Enthusiastic and motivated.
Communication, influencing and contracting skills at all levels.
Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills.
Conceptual, innovative and analytical thinking.
Decisive and accountable.
Able to constructively give and receive feedback.
- Training design and delivery across a wide range of skills based topics.