Trainee Compliance Office
5 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Compliance Officer
The role reports to:
c.£18,000 per annum + benefits
Due to planned growth in this successful West End based Independent Financial Planning firm, a long term career opportunity has arisen within the compliance department. The firm will be able to provide a clearly mapped career path to the successful candidate.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Must have achieved good A level passes, as a minimum.
- Strong attention to detail combined with high levels of accuracy in your output.
- Desire to develop your career path including gaining professional industry recognised qualifications which the firm will pay for.
- Have a good level of IT literacy, e.g. competent user of MS Office software or similar.
- Highest levels of integrity and confidentiality.
Desirable Candidate Requirements
- Some existing experience working in an office environment.
- Ability to learn and work on your own initiative.
- Willingness and aptitude to develop strong analytical & reporting skills (verbal & written).
- Assist the Compliance Director in ensuring the firm meets the requirements expected of it by the FCA.
- Assist the Compliance Director in identifying, managing and reducing the risk within the business.
- Communicate the firm’s compliance requirements to other staff members as necessary.
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV together with a short letter outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.
The job advert will be closing on the 15th Feb 2017.