Head of Marketing - Music & Culture
This Global Lifestyle Brand is looking for a Head of Marketing to take strategic and operative responsibility for their cutting-edge Music and Cultural Events programme.
Leading and inspiring the Culture team, key responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing music and cultural events of all scales in line with marketing strategy
- Managing partnerships and sponsorship negotiations
- Establishing a strong portfolio of bands/artists to work with on events and projects
- Working with labels and artist management companies to secure relevant music rights and ensure all content created can be sufficiently utilised
- Planning and realising a 3rd party events programme
- Being a core member of the senior management team, supporting the overall marketing direction
With a firm understanding of the youth culture market and current scenes in the UK, the ideal candidate will come from a Music or Entertainment with excellent experience in dealing with Artists, Labels and Management. You will have strong connections in various cultural scenes, be a creative and innovative marketer and have first-rate management skills with the ability to lead a team of specialists - including external agencies and freelancers.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.