Head of Enterprise Sales
A rapidly expanding Fintech in the payments space is currently looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales to find and close new business within UK Enterprise customers and help them make payments simple.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• You have a proven senior B2B SaaS sales experience as an individual contributor.
• You have experience in building and managing a Sales team or are ready to make the step up having established a solid and proven track record as a senior salesperson.
• You have the ability to define strategic sales plan and targets.
• You are empathetic and you are a people-oriented leader.
• You can directly manage and coordinate with business partners to reach shared objectives.
• You can demonstrate repeated success within complex solutions and exceeding quota.
• You have experience in closing complex SaaS deals to mid-level to CxO.
• You have a structured sales approach to selling and in driving a repeatable operating model using tools such as Salesforce.
• You have good presentation and client management skills.
Reporting to the VP Sales, you will be responsible for leading and driving UK Enterprise business. You will manage an existing sales team but will also be expected to drive growth personally. Overall success will be achieved by working closely with your business partners across the company as well as with customers and partners in the market.
You will coach and mentor the existing team helping them develop their skills and through your own actions exemplify a high performing enterprise salesperson. You will do this through structured and informal approaches and ultimately will achieve your goals through your own efforts and through those whom you manage.
You will coordinate with the Product team to develop new features for your market and with the Marketing and Partnership teams to generate a healthy pipeline of leads.
up to £90,000 + commission + share options + 27 days holiday + pension + healthcare