Fire and Security Mobile London Engineer
FIRE AND SECURITY MOBILE ENGINEER (Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer in Fire and Security - LONDON) Working for a well-known Integrated Facilities Management company.
To provide support to both on-site engineers and clients. You will also be responsible to carry out system maintenance, reactive and small or extra works to, CCTV, access control, security systems, automatic fire, fire extinguishing and fire aspiration alarm systems comprising of both internal and external clients.
- We would prefer someone with a multi-disciplined background in Fire and Security.
- Knowledge of working with large commercial clients and with many different manufacturers will be an advantage.
- Duties & responsibilities:
- Carry-out and supervise planned preventative maintenance activities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Regular communication with the client on Key Point Indicators, and service level agreements
- Provide planned preventive maintenance, system repair, small works and system commissioning activity in conjunction with TECS requests and/or site/clients requirements.
- Prepare dilapidation reports on newly acquired contracts and advise or recommend improvement, additions or reductions.
- Provide design, support and quotation delivery in accordance with relevant British Standards.
- Maintain a strong working relationship & communication between the client and the company.
- Ensure policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered to in order to maintain the integrity of the Contract portfolio, and that on going operational activities are implemented to provide high quality service to customers.
- Maintain the Service Portfolio's to the highest quality standard in all areas of activity in order to satisfy and maintain the requirements of external quality verification.
- At least 5 years previous experience of servicing, maintaining and installation of CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems, intercom systems and fire systems.
- Ideally the candidate will be a multi-disciplined engineer.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant British Standards with a working knowledge of NSI and LPCB required standards. Advanced diagnostic and fault finding skills, with the ability to resolve by elimination and/or technical recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience of permits to work systems, method statements and risk assessments.
If you have the above knowledge and skills then please send your CV