Channel Account Manager -Telecoms/Technical Sales/Public Sector
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Channel Account Manager coming from a complex technical sales background to join a leading global provider of voice and data mobile communications. You will have experience in selling M2M or Voice & Data products to government and/or public sector organisations. Based in London paying up to £45k + Commission and Excellent Benefits.
Key aspects of the role of Channel Account Manager:
- Individually manage a number of small accounts as well as supporting the Senior Channel Account Managers with daily operational activities.
- Build and retain excellent customer relations as well as keeping the partners up to date on all product development/training.
- Support/lead the development and maintenance of account strategies and yearly account plans, by identifying the accounts which are showing the most potentials to grow in large more profitable accounts.
As the Channel Account Manager, you will have the majority of the following skills:
- Strong relationship management capabilities and prior experience managing targets/accounts in indirect sales within a complex technical sales organisation (M2M or Voice & Data).
- Prior experience in identifying client's technical requirements with products and services and in collaboration with account management team develop sales training and tools.
- Proficient in CRM systems (SalesForce or similar), excellent time management and customer negotiations.
- Prior experience of working with government and/or public sector customers in the UK and/or overseas is definitely a plus.
- Fluency in a 2nd European language would be highly advantageous.
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned for being a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are a Channel Account Manager with experience in selling to government and/or public sector accounts, within a complex technical sales environment and looking for a new and exciting challenge within a market leader, then apply now or contact Kelly de Vroede-Strong at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services on behalf of candidates and clients.
Account Manager, account management, sales support, complex technical sales, partner sales, voice & data product sales, M2M, Machine 2 Machine, government, public sector, pubsec, GOV.UK, MoD, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Defence, National Health Service, NHS, local trusts, district councils, local authorities, central government, government agencies, government departments