Engineering Loss Adjuster
My client a leading loss adjusting firm is seeking to train and develop an Engineer to become an engineering Loss adjuster from either a mechanical or electrical engineering background
- You will receive training on how to deal with engineering claims
- You will deal with all different types of plant, machinery, crane, boiler, etc claims and investigate modes of failure
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle claims in accordance with service standards.
- You will be dealing with Mechanical or Electrical claims of all sizes including Large and major losses.
- You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
- You will work to agreed authority limits.
A loss adjuster with an excellent reputation that prides itself on quality and integrity. A belief in providing a secure and happy working environment, which enables staff to grow with the company.
- Hands on Engineering experience as either a mechanical or Electrical Engineer,
- Experience of dealing with surveys or inspections of plant and lifting equipment
- It is essential that you hold either a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification ideally to Degree though HND will also be considered.
- Committed and drive to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the region
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence