Group Marketing Campaign Manager, Godalming
Group Marketing Campaign Manager, Godalming, £35,000
Manager oversees multiple campaigns in a variety of formats, across a range of media and channels.
This is a role that has a reasonable degree of responsibility, autonomy and decision making for campaign execution and reporting, coupled with a high degree of hands-on working.
This role will work closely with the Group Head of e-Commerce, Digital Marketing manager and Group Website Merchandiser. In addition to internal relationships, there will be a requirement to work with external marketing and digital agencies to help deliver marketing and e-commerce projects.
- Work alongside the Group Head of e-Commerce to plan B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the day to day implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, such as graphic designers, animators and printers
- Work within a defined budget and a cost per basis, reporting budget variance to the Group Head of e-Commerce
- Write, edit and proof-read copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure all necessary business and Compliance sign-off as necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of campaign delivery across a wide variety of media and channels
- Equally comfortable working with online as offline, including cross-channel measurement
- Skilled in direct response and, ideally, brand building campaigns
- Experience in a similar role - implementing and reporting on campaigns
- Management skills: The ability to take a campaign from plan to delivery
- Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite as you will be required to write copy for internal and external activities.
- Influencing skills: The ability to form and manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as communicate with a non-marketing audience within the organization
- Project management skills: The ability to work within a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Numerical skills: Equally proficient with words and numbers, able to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as being able to analyse the success of campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of the insurance market is desirable but non-essential
- Attention to detail: A tremendous eye for detail, ensuring that all work is error free and fit for purpose
- Creative: The ability to generate reports that are clear, concise and easy to communicate.
- Communication skills: Confident presentation skills
- Influencing skills: The ability to form and manage relationships with Senior staff and third parties
- Numerical skills: Highly numerate to ensure analysis is completed to a high level.
- Experience of working to multiple priorities and working across a range of tasks.
This is a role that requires experience of working semi-autonomously on the management of marketing campaigns across media and channels, in a commercial environment.
- Experience working within commercial/ e-commerce environments
- Experience of both B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in creative briefing of agencies in online and offline creative
- Insurance knowledge advantageous
- Financial Services / FCA regulated firms
- Strong Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Degree educated, or equivalent, with proven UK experience.
- Preferably a professional marketing qualification, such as the Diploma in Professional Marketing or the Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Educated to Good standards (i.e. A Level or equivalent to include English and Maths) or enough experience in a previous role to demonstrate suitable skills