Cluster Manager - London
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading technology business with a global presence, They are an instantly recognisable brand with sites across the entirety of the UK in various locations.
- Support the Regional Managers by building the brand
- Engaging all staff and customers with the key messages and values
- Strengthening market position and leading the business through it’s next stage of growth within the retail channel
- Effective management of Branches to support them to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets and maintain and improve high levels of customer experience through all retail stores and integration with online sales channel
- Supporting the Regional Manager through overseeing the Cluster team, processes, structure, environment, resources, demonstrating best practice
- Communicating effectively within your cluster and Photo-Me employees to assistant in the progression of the brand
- To professionally manage and support all colleagues in the cluster ensuring that the brand message is being delivered at the highest level
- Improving store performance by building on current practices, and implementing new procedures to ensure future success as directed
- To monitor, support and report back on overall environment within cluster stores; visual merchandising, presentation, cleanliness of stores
- To deliver results in line with Retail Objectives and KPI’s
The Ideal candidate
- Previous experience as an Area Manager (Minimu of 10 Stores)
- Previous experience within Retail and managing multiple relationships.
- Store Customer service coaching skills.
- Previous experience of managing a full P&L - balancing sales and managing costs.
- Have lead a team of more 50 people including both direct and indirect reports.
- Fully flexible across London - able to commute across the capital on a daily basis.
- Experience working autonomously and not needing constant supervision and guidance.
Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus