Area Manager - UK's Leading Sport Coaching Company
Area Manager - UK’s Leading sport coaching company
Hours: Full time 40 hrs
Location: North West London (Ealing area)
We are recruiting for one of the leading Sport Coaching and Sports Teaching companies in the UK. This company continues to grow in size, quality and scope every year and are now looking for a Regional Coordinator who is passionate about sports coaching. This role would look after the south west region of schools in London and would predominantly be based in the Ealing area.
- To assist the Regional Manager in planning and scheduling of teams, including Activity Managers and Leaders
- Assist in the implementation of quality assurance monitoring, assessing and reporting on activities, working with the Service Trainer to schedule
- Assist in ensuring children and clients receive the best possible service in line with company service standards, including clear communication to schools, camps, partners
- Assist leaders in the management and organisation of activities, actions and programmes within their function (i.e. marketing support, equipment co-ordination)
- Communicate staff changes in advance
- Assist in Site visits to meet PE coordinator/Head
- Co-ordinate and assist with Local camp promotion/Relationship building including schools and partner distribution
- Source staff availability and assist scheduling
- Support Site Managers with resources, team talk
- Assist in delivering sessions and services taking the lead with small groups as directed
- Assist in assessing, recording and reporting on children’s / clients progress and development
Operational and Financial Control:
- Help to manage the resources required for the sites effectively
- Record & report all incidents/accidents following company procedure
- Help to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Enter new contracts into system and track correspondence to partners
- Monitor and implement camp countdown across region
Sales and Activity:
- Support development of new business opportunities
- Send updates/communication to staff and sites regarding sales figures, opportunities and up-sell
- Support the maintenance and extension of contracts
- Support and track sites to work towards and in line with respective sales plans
- Track and assist with marketing requests and requirements
- Undertake training and development as identified by FFS
- Carry out holiday inputting into schedule and assist with staff cover Cover Regional Manager holidays and sickness for scheduling and communication purposes
To be suitable for this role employees must:
- Possess the necessary relevant skills for the tasks.
- Assist in planning, scheduling
- Hold the necessary qualifications for the post.
- Be due diligent and good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
They must also:
- Ideally hold a relevant sports/activity leadership degree or equivalent.
- Experience managing and coordinating large teams
- Possess a passion for physical activity and healthy lifestyles.
- Be trustworthy and able to take responsibility for self and others.
- Valuing the trust put in them by team members, clients, and children.
- Be organised and able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintaining a professional approach to work.
- Be able to relate well to, motivate, and encourage others being conscious of being a positive role model at all times.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude to life and work.
- Have the ability to make learning and work fun.
If you think this sounds like you and you would like to learn more about this oppotunity then please apply now so we can talk further.