Accounts Payable Clerk
3 days left
- Full Time
Working for an international Financial Services business, this role sits in the Accounts Payable team and reports to the AP Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services business who offer a challenging, high volume role in a supportive environment.
In order to apply for this position you MUST have recent experience working within Accounts Payable in Financial Services (banking, Broking, Asset Management, Insurance). the role is for a 6 month contract initially and will be start immediately.
You will be experienced within an Accounts Payable functions in FS in either a stand alone role or as part of a team. Applicants will not be considered from other sectors.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Accurate input and scanning of information into the Accounts Payable system to enable reliable reporting and control, for UK and overseas offices
- Multi cost centres
- Ensuring all expenditure is approved under the company's authorisation procedures using approval database
- Executing BACS, foreign payment and cheque runs, including insurance cheque runs
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Checking in all the T&E receipt
- Assisting the Travel & Expenses coordinator as needed
You will need to have accounts payable experience and be computer literate with working knowledge on Accounts Payable systems ideally Peoplesoft.
You must have experience in financial services, be hard working and be able to meet deadlines and work as part of a team. Please only apply for this role if you have RECENT Accounts Payable experience in financial services.