7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Installer
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £20-35K - Dependent on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: JC679453
One of the leading companies within the manufacture, supply and installation of bespoke blinds and curtains are looking for an Installer to join their expanding business. The successful Installer will reside close to the Head Office in Chelmsford and work on London based projects, therefore the Installer will have their own transport. As this is a niche market, working with high end clients the company will provide all product and on site training for the right candidate.
* Carrying out installation of manual and electric products as per job sheet
* Hanging and dressing of curtains and soft furnishings
* Pre-wiring transformers and connectors in advance of installation of electric products
* Installing cabling for automated products when required
* Investigating and resolving product faults / installation problems
* Carry out service and maintenance visits
* Ensuring completed works are signed off by customer
* Taking measurements on site and reporting back to Project Management team
Customer Relationship Management:
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Presenting a positive reflection of the Company at all times
* Building and maintaining on-site relationships with customers and other contractors
* Communicating with customers effectively
* Completing detailed site reports and returning to the office in a timely manner
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Installer or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency.