Quantity Surveyor Director
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Director
Location: Essex and East London
Salary: Circa £60K+ DOE
Position Type: Permanent
A leading specialist contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor Director to join their expanding hard landscaping sector to work on large London based projects.
The Quantity Surveyor Director will ensure that clients are consistently provided with the best possible services, by providing a simpler, more efficient route whatever the project and that all parts of the project are overseen and completed within agreed targets and on budget.
As the Quantity Surveyor Director, you will be responsible for:
* Overseeing programme and project management for all projects
* Work closely with Construction and Operations Director
* Responsible for understanding contract costs, produce technical specifications and complete pricing works
* Negotiation with clients/potential clients
* Creating new client relationships and managing existing clients
* Overseeing the quality of work
* Oversee ordering of materials
* Keep up to date with Chartered Institute
* To review updated charge out sheet following the QS department input
* Work towards and meet deadlines
The successful Quantity Surveyor Director will have:
* CSCS Card - Management
* First Aid
* Previous management experience is essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience within Landscaping/Construction industry
* Computer literate in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Project)
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on QS Director or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency.